Speedliner® 2.0 Ribbonstitcher
Stitching systems stitches one or several tabloids in a broadsheet or compact newspaper.
Tolerans Ribbon stitchers are perfect for stitching one or several tabloid sections, either straight, or inserted in a broadsheet or compact newspaper, as well as for semi-commercial print. They are fully shaftless servo driven and are placed under the former board or anywhere there is a ribbon passage in the press. It runs in either straight or “skip”stitch” mode, stitching up to 144 pages beyond full production speed.
- Stitches at full production speed
- 2-4 Stitching heads and adjustable staple distance
- Remote-controlled pagination adjustment
- Staple width: 12,14 or 16 mm
- Wire gauge: 0,4/0,5/0,6/0,7 mm diameter
- Two axis servo technology - Driven by AC servo motor without shafts
- Incremental encoder
- Wire feeding unit with integrated wire tensioning
- Weight: 180-210 Kg
- Able to run with traditional unwinders or Tolerans DrumTop